Friday, April 12, 2013

Adoption, Brain-Based Learning, and Fatherhood: My Interview today by DaddyBloggerTV




Okay, this was pretty cool. Today I was interviewed by Ricky Shetty at DaddyBloggerTV and it was a blast! Those that know me can tell you that I love my kids, I love foster care, I love adoption, and I love learning (I also love Cuban food, but there are only so many hours in the day). Now give me an opportunity to talk about ALL of them at one time?!?!....Well, let's just say I'm surprised my head didn't explode!



The beginning of the video (Ricky talking) has an echo to it, but if you can bear with it for a few seconds, I think you will really enjoy the video. I also want to encourage ANYONE to contact me if they have any questions about anything I discuss in the video or about anything on WiseLearners.com (C'mon, I'm a teacher...I LOVE questions). I may not have the answers, but even if I don't, I will do my all to at least point you in the right direction.

I hope you enjoy the video as much as my kids enjoyed VIDEO BOMBING it!!!

1 comment: