Saturday, April 6, 2013

The Awesome Dad Cheat Sheet!




If only we were handed an owners manual as fathers. I've been on this ride FOUR times as a parent to my own children, and an additional SIX rounds as a foster parent, and I can attest to the fact that there will always be room to improve and better oneself. At no point in life do you ever stand still and claim to have arrived. It just doesn't ever happen. We are CONSTANTLY learning...hence, why I love learning.


To take it a step further, pretty much each of the tips shared in this article are grounded in brain-based principles. That is the beauty of so many brain-based strategies...they are tried and true! Honestly, there is nothing new under the sun. Neuroscience is just providing us with the answers to "why" these practices have worked so well. As always, it is my pleasure to share the very best that this research has to offer for you and your family (especially when it makes SO much sense...I just love connecting those dots). Enjoy =)

The Daddy Cheat Sheet: 18 Tips Every Dad Needs

No comments:

Post a Comment