Thursday, April 11, 2013

WOOOO!!! ULTIMATE BLOG PARTY 2013!!!

Ultimate Blog Party 2013

My name is Angel Rodriguez. I'm a educator, adoptive dad, scholar, neuro-geek, and occasional superhero (according to my kiddos). I'm excited about participating in UTB13 and hope to visit and enjoy many of your blogs. 

I'm new myself to this whole blogging thing, but I am awfully excited about it! In a nutshell, my life pretty much revolves around helping others (especially families and children) and LEARNING! My hope is to share what I've discovered through my odd assortment of experiences (oh boy...its been odd, but in a wondrous way) and help them reach their potential through the use of brain-based learning. I'm literally in love with learning and that's what this blog is all about. I hope to use this tool, and some other forms of social media (especially Pinterest! HOLY CRAP PINTEREST IS FUN!!!...pardon me, I digress) to reach as many people as I can.

Why do it? Over the last 17 years I've watched moms, dads, and the children they love, struggle. As the father of two amazing children with disabilities, as a teacher, as a learner...I've struggled too. I don't want you to have to re-invent the wheel. I want you to know what I know. The knowledge I've acquired has been hard fought, and thankfully it has been an incredible blessing to my family. All I can hope is that it can be a blessing to yours as well. Visit often...I guarantee you'll LEARN A LOT!!!